At FFT we are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how FFT uses and protects any information that you give us when you use fft.org.uk, educationdatalab.org.uk and fftaspire.org.
Should you provide certain information by which you can be identified when registering for an event or user account on Aspire, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
This policy is under continual review by FFT and is subject to change. It will be revised in May 2018 to reflect the new requirement that are being introduction by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Find out more about FFT and GDPR.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode
- other information relevant to customer surveys
We may use services that collect:
- your anonymized IP address
- device information and geographic location
- mouse or tap events (movements, location and clicks)
- masked keypresses
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- to provide updates on fft data availability and new developments
- to provide access to fft research
- for fft event bookings
- to provide information about forthcoming fft training and events
- to improve our products and services
- we may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail as a follow-up to an event booking or enquiry
- we will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so