At FFT we are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how FFT uses and protects any information that you give us when you use fft.org.uk and fftaspire.org.
Should you provide certain information by which you can be identified when registering for an event or user account on Aspire, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
FFT Education Ltd may change this policy by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from date displayed at the bottom of this page.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode
- other information relevant to customer surveys
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- for event bookings
- to improve our products and services.
- we may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail as a follow-up to an event booking or enquiry.
- we will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.