School improvement: Building a rigorous evidence base
This course, incorporating aspects of both Ofsted’s evolving inspection framework and IDSR, will give you a flexible opportunity to review and refine your school priorities. Enhanced by key ASP and Aspire reports, this course will give you the opportunity to develop a bespoke narrative for your school.
Numbers are strictly limited as this intensive course has a personalised approach.
- Collate evidence to support and triangulate identified areas to investigate.
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of how data can refine your school improvement priorities.
- Consider, with evidence, curriculum provision and strategic planning.
- Use Aspire reports to supplement those in ASP and IDSR.
- Utilise Aspire modules of Target Setting and Student Explorer to support your school development planning.
During this practical hands-on course, you will:
- Access personalised support from a member of our team to produce a secure evidence base
- Consider curriculum provision to address Ofsted’s key priorities of Intent, Implementation and Impact.
- Use Aspire’s comprehensive dataset to formulate a cohort profile of your pupil groups, including those with multiple characteristics, across the whole school.
- Work with your data to drill down into subject areas, pupil groups and individual pupils.
To obtain full value from this course, delegates should bring along a copy of their:
• Current school development priorities
• Log-in details for Aspire
Delegates should have an understanding of the key functions of the system. Basic FFT Aspire dashboard content, navigation and functionality of the FFT Aspire system is covered only briefly in this course.
Please note: Delegates who have previously attended our ‘Making ASP ASPiring’ course will find this course covers similar areas.
See all venues & book now
Just £325 + VAT per delegate