The KS4 autumn roadshows
This year’s Roadshow will focus on two key challenges facing schools – the impact of the new 9-1 GCSEs and the effective tracking and measurement of pupil progress including an early look at FFT’s new interactive progress tracking tool.
Alongside this, we will review the latest 2018 national KS4 and KS5 performance trends and provide you with an exclusive roadshow report for your school. You will also find out about all the latest current and future FFT Aspire developments plus our new plans for providing schools with interactive access to FFT’s national research data.
Our three-hour Roadshow will cover:
- 9-1 GCSEs – 2018 is the first year of 9-1 GCSEs results for most subjects and we will be taking a look at the impact on school performance, entry patterns and national trends. More importantly we will also be looking ahead to see how schools are adapting to the changes including some of the potential intended and unintended consequences of school behaviour. Includes an exclusive FFT ‘9-1 GCSEs impact report’ for each school.
- A new way to measure and track progress – With most pupils in secondary schools now having KS2 scaled scores and working towards 9-1 GCSE grades, we’ll show you how you can measure progress for all pupils from Year 7 to Year 11. You will also get a first look at FFT’s new Aspire Data Exchange system (available Autumn 2018) and Aspire Pupil Tracking (available Spring 2019).
- Key Stage 5 – A look at FFT’s new Key Stage 5 reports for schools in Aspire including how FFT are measuring progress from 9-1 GCSEs to A-levels and BTECs for post-16 pupils.
- 2018 national results analysis – An analytical overview of this year’s KS4 and KS5 results for Attainment 8, Progress 8 and beyond. What are the key messages and trends both nationally and regionally? How do they impact on your school and what can you learn going forward?
- ASP and IDSR update – An overview of the latest new reports and analyses in ASP and Ofsted’s IDSR.
- FFT Aspire developments – A chance to see all the new 2018 Aspire developments for secondary schools and our roadmap for 2019.
- FFT Research plans – FFT is unique in providing schools with both high quality performance data and cutting edge, practical research. Come along and find out about our exciting new plans for bringing FFT Aspire and FFT Education Datalab even closer together in order to provide a powerful new research tool for schools.
Bookings now closed
Just £99 + VAT per delegate
Over 3,000 people attended an FFT roadshow last autumn.
“All of it was excellent — thank you!”
Rachel Saim, Principal, Oak Hill Academy, Hounslow
“Excellent delivery — clarifies the National picture.”
Paula Thompson, Headteacher. Benedict Biscop Church of England Academy, Sunderland
“Excellent — helpful and informative providers with up-to-date knowledge on DfE changes.”
Jacqui Whiteman, Headteacher, Great Torrington School, Devon
Book a place now at a venue near you
Just £99 + VAT per delegate