The KS2 autumn roadshows
As ever, change is on the horizon and this year’s event will focus on two key challenges facing schools – the impact of a new baseline assessment on school accountability and the ongoing issue of effective tracking and measurement of pupil progress including a first look at FFT’s new interactive progress tracking tool.
Alongside this, you will get a first look at the latest 2018 national performance trends along with an exclusive FFT data report for your school. You will also find out about all the latest current and future FFT Aspire developments plus our new plans for providing schools with interactive access to FFT’s national research data.
Our three-hour Roadshow will cover:
- National Reception baseline assessment – A look at the potential impact of the new assessment arrangements at a national, regional and school level. Includes an exclusive FFT ‘Early impact assessment report’ for each school looking at progress from EYFS to KS1 and KS2.
- A new way to measure and track progress – A first look at FFT’s new pupil progress tracking and data exchange tools which will be available in Aspire for primary schools by the end of 2018. Find out more about our ambitious plans for progress tracking and results day services and be one of the first schools to get early access to the new Aspire progress dashboards.
- 2018 national results analysis – An analytical overview of this year’s results. What are the key messages and trends? How do they impact on your school and what can you learn going forward?
- 2018 FFT KS1 scaled score project – For the first time this year, FFT are planning to collect KS1 pupil level scaled scores directly from schools (the DfE don’t!) in order to provide an extended KS1 school analysis. See the outcomes of our findings including the overall impact on both KS1 attainment and progress.
- ASP and IDSR update – An overview of the latest new reports and analyses for schools in ASP and Ofsted’s IDSR.
- FFT Aspire developments – A chance to see all the new 2018 developments for schools in Aspire along with our roadmap for 2019.
- FFT Research plans – FFT is unique in providing schools with both high quality performance data and cutting edge, practical research. Come along and find out about our exciting new plans for bringing FFT Aspire and FFT Education Datalab even closer together in order to provide a powerful new research tool for schools.
See all venues & book now
Just £99 + VAT per delegate
Over 3,000 people attended an FFT roadshow last autumn.
“Excellent delivery — clarifies the National picture.”
Paula Thompson, Headteacher, Benedict Biscop Church of England Academy, Sunderland
“Detailing how to drill down and analyse the data. First timer so very beneficial.”
Rachael Ronan, Head of Infants, Our Lady and St Philip Neri RC Primary School, Lewisham
“This was my first dip into FFT Aspire. I’m already a fan.”
Sally Huxen, Deputy Headteacher, Okehampton Primary School and Foundation Unit, Devon
Book a place now at a venue near you
Just £99 + VAT per delegate