Thanks to all our colleagues who attended one of our recent partner meetings – we appreciate your time at this busy period of the year. The slides from the day have been emailed separately. If you haven’t received a copy then please email email@example.com.
11 July – Manchester
12 July – York
15 July – London
16 July – Exeter
17 July – Birmingham
Our July 2019 meetings focussed on the following areas:
- Aspire Pupil Tracking – Hands on session with the new Aspire Pupil Tracker system for Primary schools, launching nationally in September 2019.
- New developments in Aspire (January to July 2019):
- School (and LA) level KS5 dashboards
- QLA reports
- Increased uptake of Aspire Data Exchange
- Launch of Early Results Service for both KS1, KS2 and KS4
- Refreshed Progress 8 feeder primary schools for secondary schools
- New features planned for autumn term 2019 and into 2020:
- 2019 Question Level Analysis (September)
- Single Sign-on (early autumn term)
- Aspire LA scatterplots (early autumn term)
- DfE indicator labelling (early autumn term)
- Attendance reporting for schools (Late autumn term)
- LA subscription prices for 2020/21 and 2021/22 including pricing for Aspire Pupil Tracking from April 2020 onwards
- Update to the training offer for LAs including Aspire analytics
- 2019 Primary and Secondary Roadshows – free places for our LA partners
- FFT Education DataLab, showcasing 3 of our popular blog series:
- ‘Schools like yours’ update – including a version for Special schools
Things to do over the summer
Aspire/Analytics Account housekeeping
- Review users at your LA especially those who may have school level accounts – do they still need this type of access
- Review analytics users – should any users be deleted? Do you need any new users?
Can we help?
Did you know that the Customer support team could help you help your schools with Aspire? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to discuss options.
Take a look at which of your schools have signed up. Contact us if you would like to help roll-out this exciting feature to your schools.
Get your free roadshow places booked
You have 2 free roadshow places for the Primary roadshows and 2 for the Secondary ones – but remember to call the training team to book. If you book online you will get charged! Contact email@example.com
Subscriptions – timetable for partners renewing in April 2020
- New report showing pricing for 2020/21 and 2021/22 available in Aspire Analytics in September 2019
- Initial quotes provided to partners by end November 2019
- Final decisions on subscription by 31st January 2020
Consultation on future partner meetings
Keep an eye out for our short survey asking for feedback and suggestions on the timing, format and content of our future partner meetings.