How national research can supplement your self-evaluation and target setting
Working with the top experts, you will explore FFT Aspire in depth and gain a thorough knowledge of your school’s performance data. The course will focus on FFT Datalab’s latest national research, accountability changes and explore how FFT statistics can inform your work with robust and reliable evidence.
Key course components and outcomes:
- Understand and examine FFT dashboards in greater depth including their implementation in school
- Interpret performance data to review provision for vulnerable groups
- Understand the statistical models used in FFT Aspire
- Apply the national research being carried out by FFT DataLab to school practice
- Consider best practice in setting pupil targets to maximise performance
- Analyse your future potential performance using Aspire benchmark estimates
- Use the new Student Explorer to facilitate staff development in improving intervention and provision for individual pupils
This full day course is ideal for senior leaders, data managers, middle leaders and teachers in secondary schools.
A pre-requisite is that participants either have attended our FFT Introductory course or hold the equivalent knowledge, as the basic report content, navigation and functionality of FFT Aspire is covered only briefly in this course. Please refer to the course outcomes under the ‘FFT Aspire Introductory training for England schools’ course to see whether you meet this important pre-course requirement.
You will need to bring along your username and password for FFT Aspire.
See all venues & book now
Just £299 + VAT per delegate
Nearly 300 people attended an FFT advanced course last year.
“Very informative and useful. Definately something which will make an impact at school and school improvement.”
Katherine Costello, Senior manager, St Edward’s Catholic Primary School, Birmingham
“I would recommend this course to all our school leadership and subject leads.”
Sam MacIntyre, Data manager, The Petchey Academy, Hackney
“Good course delivery, impressive system, exceptional functionality.”
Chris Clark, Data manager, Sutton Community Academy, Nottinghamshire