We’re out on the road this autumn with the FFT roadshow for data and assessment leaders in secondary schools.See all venues & book now
We know that many of you return year after year for FFT’s national update and research on the latest trends in assessment data, school accountability and education policy.
This year we’re extending the roadshows to include interactive sessions where you’ll use FFT’s laptops to explore two new special FFT reports for secondary schools which will be launched at our roadshows, alongside all of the latest 2019 assessment data in FFT Aspire.
You know what’s happening in your school, but how well do you know what’s going on in other schools. Our roadshows will explore three themes this year:
- Curriculum impact: evaluating and benchmarking your KS4 curriculum
- Pupil attendance: monitoring and improving pupil attendance and progress
- Data literacy: what does ‘good’ use of data look like for secondary schools?
A balanced, challenging and stimulating curriculum is central to teaching and learning. At the roadshows we’ll provide schools with a new FFT Curriculum Report which benchmarks your curriculum compared to other schools, looking at entry patterns, attainment and value-added progress from 2017 to 2019 with the new GCSEs. Using this report will help you better understand curriculum impact and outcomes across all subjects.
Monitoring pupil attendance is important for all schools. We know from national data that poor attendance has a real impact on pupil progress. We’ll launch a new FFT Aspire Attendance Report at the roadshows which benchmarks your attendance and pupil progress compared to other schools, and will help you plan strategies for improving pupil attendance and raising achievement.
Finally, we’ll spend some time looking at how schools use pupil assessment data. What does ‘good’ use of data look like in schools and how can it have a positive impact on pupils, teachers and senior leaders? See the fascinating outcomes from our national data literacy project and find out how teachers and school leaders across the country use data, how they perceive its usefulness and what they’d do if they were in charge! You might be surprised by the results!
So, come and join us for what will be an informative, interactive and exciting three hours!
Our three-hour event will cover:
- Education assessment data update: the latest news, research, analysis and trends in assessment data, school accountability and education policy, including the new Ofsted Inspection framework, the 2019 Ofsted IDSR and the DfE’s ASP system
- Curriculum: use FFT’s new Curriculum Report to evaluate the impact of your KS4 curriculum
- Pupil attendance: have a look at the new FFT Attendance Report and explore the patterns and trends in attendance and pupil progress for your school
- Data literacy: what does ‘good’ use of data look like in schools and how can it have a positive impact on pupils, teachers and senior leaders? Find out about the key findings from FFT’s national data literacy project with 2,500 school leaders and teachers
- Schools Like Yours: use FFT’s Schools Like Yours tool to find similar schools using the criteria that are important to you, and see how your school compares across a range of outcomes
- FFT Aspire developments: a chance to see all of the new 2019 Aspire developments along with our 2020 roadmap
See all venues & book now
See all venues & book now
Just £99 + VAT per delegate