We’re out on the road this autumn launching Aspire Pupil Tracking for primary schools.
The search for a sensible, balanced and effective approach to pupil tracking is more important than ever. Whilst the DfE and Ofsted undoubtedly influence school behaviour, monitoring progress and effective intervention is primarily about pupils, teachers and senior leaders in ensuring that children can maximise their potential.
This year’s FFT roadshows will focus on assessment, tracking and monitoring with the official launch of our new Aspire Pupil Tracking system. As well finding out about the new system and how it will develop over the coming year, you’ll get the chance to use it on the day in a series of interactive hands-on sessions with FFT laptops. You’ll also hear from some of our Early Adopter schools about their approaches to pupil tracking using the new system and what lessons can be learnt.
And there’s more… We know that many of you return year after year for our regular key education policy and data update slots. Don’t worry – as you can see below we’ve got these covered as well.
So, come and join us for what will be an informative, interactive and exciting three hours!
Our three-hour event will cover:
- Tracking for success – the search for a common currency
- A look at some of the key foundations of effective tracking and monitoring in the new education environment.
- Aspire Pupil Tracking launch – a demonstration of our new integrated ‘all-in-one’ tracking system for formative and summative assessments.
- Understand how the system can be used to analyse standardised tests from RS Assessment, GL Assessment and NFER as well as standard DFE tests and Teacher Assessments.
- Using the system – an interactive hands-on session for delegates using FFT laptops.
- Differentiated approaches to pupil tracking – feedback from Aspire early adopter schools and MATs.
- 2020 vision – a look at the development roadmap for Aspire Pupil Tracking.
- 2019 national results analysis – An analytical overview of this year’s national performance including the findings from our KS1 & KS2 Early Results Service and new 2019 QLA analysis. What are the key messages and trends for schools?
- Education policy update – Latest news and national policy updates including the new Ofsted inspection framework, IDSR and the DfE’s ASP system.
- FFT Aspire developments – A chance to see all the new 2019 Aspire developments along with our 2020 roadmap. Please bring along your wishlists!
- Data Literacy – What does ‘good’ use of data look like in schools and how can it have a positive impact on pupils, teachers and senior leaders? See the fascinating outcomes from our national data literacy project and find out how staff in schools across the country use data, how they perceive its usefulness and what they’d do if they were in charge! You might be surprised by the results!
- FFT Research – FFT is unique in providing schools with both high-quality performance data and cutting edge, practical research. We’ll look at the latest primary research from the Datalab team including our new Schools Like Yours website.
See all venues & book now
See all venues & book now
Just £99 + VAT per delegate
FFT Special Roadshow reports
Delegates attending our roadshows always receive an exclusive report for their school. This year we’ll be producing an extended version of our new 2019 Question Level Analysis.
As a bonus this year, for those schools taking part in our 2019 Early Results service we’ll also be producing an extended version of this report for roadshow schools.
If you’d like further details of our Early Results service then please click below: